Services & References
- Wiring Installation
- Lighting Fixtures Installation
- Underground Electrical Work
- Ground Up Building Construction
- Communication Tower Construction
- Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Pole Light Construction
- High Voltage Construction
- Fiber Optic and Cat 5 Cables Installation
Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART) Traction Power Backup Generators
11/2019 - 04/2021
- The 3.9 MW generators were broken down for shipping and lifting purposes due to their size and weight. They were then installed piece by piece in the field. Installation of the generators were a challenging task due to their immense size and weight coupled with the limited space PAC Electric had to operate. Close coordination with a number of different parties was key in successfully installing the generators without issue. Second generator installation at Pearlridge station was met with equal planning and coordination and saw no issues.
HART West O'ahu / Farrington Highway Guideway Design-Build
04/2010 - 12/2017
- Approximately 200,000 LF of conduits were installed underground for various utilities including traction power, primary and secondary distribution, telecom, cable TV, traffic signal, intelligent transportation systems, and street lighting. Approximately 400 underground precast structures including manholes, handholes, and pullboxes along the guideway. Revamped 11 intersections with all new control system, traffic signal poles, and underground infrastructure. Installed field devices such as CCTV cameras and fiber optic cable infrastructure for intelligent transportation system. Installed new street light poles, converted overhead conductors to underground, and maintained existing street light for the duration of the project including relocating street lights mounted on utility poles. PAC was able to stay ahead of the construction schedule throughout the project through strategic work planning, to the extent of being in a position to provide support to the sister Kamehameha Guideway project when requested by the GC.
Honolulu International Airport Explosive Detection System, Phase 1
04/2006 - 10/2007
- Installed primary power (15KV class) underground distribution system, switchgear, and substations. Installed primary feeders to secondary (5KV class) unit.
Honolulu International Airport Air Conditioning Modifications, Phase II, Overseas Terminal Chiller Plant
04/2011 - 12/2012
- Removed the existing chillers in the Overseas Terminal chiller plant, cooling towers on the roof and all appurtenant pumps, piping and accessories, electrical switchgear, and electrical equipment. and installed a new 4,000 ton chiller plant with all appurtenant equipment including a local chiller and overall central direct digital control system connecting the entire airport chilled water system in accordance with the plans and specifications. Completed communication, security, and fire alarm systems, including pathways cabling & termination; and completed SCADA system, including all pathways, cabling, terminations, interface, equipment, programming and software.
Creative Media Facility, Design-Build Construction Project, University of Hawaii West Oahu
05/2018 - 11/2020
This project is a design-build project for a 40-ft high two-story vocational/technical college building with auditorium, classroom, office, shop, media production and equipment storage spaces that total 40,685 sq ft. The building is fitted with advanced data networking components throughout. PAC installed power distribution, fire alarm system, telecommunication, energy-efficient lighting, stage/technical lighting, energy monitoring, and backup power in the form of a diesel generator and a 225kW UPS system.